Here are some popular idioms told by valefolk. Most of them are related to dragons in some way.
- Happy as an Ire Dragon - Very happy, even though it looks like you aren't happy at all
- Hungry like the Lycan Dragon - Very Hungry
- Talking about the sky being monolith or monolith - Debating about something you don't really understand yourself
- Invisible dragon - An unlikely story or fib.
- Bookwyrm- A person who loves books or reads a lot.
- A mountain dragon in motion tends to stay in motion, while a mountain dragon at rest stays at rest. - someone who incredibly stubborn
- As light as a fleet of rosegold dragons- Something light, or a light and happy emotional state.